Filipa and her husband, William Wouters, shared with us their passionate dedication to making pure, unadulterated wines in Portugal's Bairrada region.
- October 02, 2021Tags: post quer… , portugal , grape collective
- August 21, 2021Tags: wine , santa barbara , lieu dit
Justin talks to us about his most adventurous project to date and what it means to 'tread lightly' on your own home turf.
- June 26, 2021Tags: valtellina , stefanie harris , nebbiolo
“A valley surrounded by tall and fearsome mountains'' is how Leonardo Da Vinci described the region of Valtellina in his Codex Atlanticus. Da Vinci (apparently a clandestine w...
- March 20, 2021Categories: Top PicksTags: valcerasa , sicily , santa maria la naveAs the wines of Mount Etna have risen in quality and acclaim over the course of the 21st century, credit is due to the dedicated growers and producers who brave the unforgiving terrain of one of the world's most active volcanoes.
- January 09, 2021Tags: vouette & sorbée , terry thiese , stefanie harrisGrower producers in Champagne's southernmost region are leading the way towards a new set of traditions, ones based on sustainability and more individualized expressions of terroir.