Near Bourges, France lies the AOC of Menetou-Salon. The appellation's original fanboy, Jacques Coeur led a turbulent life of intrigue and scandal.
- "In Sancerre the date, the time we pick your grapes is of great importance to get a wine of quality that will be easy to make later." Take a 360 tour with Sancerre winemaker Aurore Dezat.
- "... it is the vintage, the terroir, the grape variety that guides the vinification. It is the tasting of the grapes, and then the juices, that will allow me to express the potential of each year, of each plot." Frederic Moreau
- Grape Collective talks with Christophe Boutet of Domaine Boutet Saulnier about the magic of Chenin Blanc in Vouvray.
- "There’s something special about Sancerre. It has a confidence and depth that seem wise, even as it retains that lemon-lime, acidic, mineral-rich crispness that defines good Sauvignon Blanc." Dorothy J. Gaiter
- "Sancerre and Coteaux du Giennois belong to the same wine area “Vins du Centre Loire”, we have the same type of soils with all their specificities and the same grapes." Emmanuel Charrier of Domaine de l’Epineau
- Cheverny, a wine sub-region located in Touraine, Loire Valley, mainly produces dry whites, light reds and rose. It received AOC status in 1993 and has 24 communes in the Loir-et-Cher department spread over 532 hectares.