Jameson Fink interviews Gaetana Jacono of Valle dell’Acate in Sicily who is straddling the traditional and the modern.
- July 02, 2015Categories: WinemakersTags: winemaker , wine , valle dell’acate
- December 22, 2014Categories: Wine PeopleTags: lilly ferro fazio , jameson finkThe Fazio family has been making wine in Sicily for four generations. Their winery is located in the town of Erice in the northwestern area of the province of Trapani in Sicily.
- November 10, 2014Tags: sicily , jose rallo , jameson finkJameson Fink interviews Josè Rallo of Donnafugata, who talks about her family winery located in the center of the western part of Sicily, Contessa Entellina, where wines have been sold since the time of the Romans.
- August 27, 2014Categories: FeaturesJameson Fink picks our top YouTube wine videos.
- June 16, 2014Tags: wineohtv , jameson fink , hawk wakawakaHere at Grape Collective, we truly consider ourselves a community. In fact, wine in general is a community. But we've been fortunate enough to surround ourselves with the best people out there, and would be downright lying if didn't admit we were celebrating the 2014 Wine Blog Awards finalists!
- February 03, 2014Tags: jameson fink , interviewAn interview with Jameson Fink who has joined Grape Collective as Contributing Editor.