"In the end, we are a serious region making great wines out of our vineyards and territory, with a very complex method, costly and rigorous, that makes great quality wines." Javier Pagés, president of the Cava DO
- "People learned the technology – the Bordelaise technique of aging the wines and people learned the style of blending of wines from different villages, but forgot the singularity of character and uniqueness of the terroir." Miguel Angel de Gregorio
- "After Mr. Llach started to live in Porrera, he decided to do something for the town and that’s how Vall Llach, the social project, was born. He and my father started this project only to help the people in town." Winemaker Albert Costa
- "When people think of Mas d’en Gil, they look at us as a reference, a specific style that people are looking for, and we would like to keep the flame. But in the meantime, we are not afraid to make changes." -Antón Lorenzo
- Only Alfredo Maestro could make a natural wine called The Martian and it make perfect sense. The former economist turned Spanish natural wine pioneer talks to Grape Collective about his unique wine journey.
- Summer is not gone just yet. And the proof is the amount of rosé that is still flying off the shelves. But what if you are tired of the pink stuff, and you are hankering for another option. Well how about...