"One time in Collioure, our grower had paid a diver to go bring up sea urchins, and they had a whole box of sea urchins. So he stood there and shucked the sea urchins and drank Collioure Blanc." Lyle Railsback on some of the magical moments working for Kermit Lynch
- "Cru Beaujolais ... just the smell of that wine would make me feel so happy ... jolly right down to my bones and that was the source of the play on Beaujolais, the Bone-Jolly thing" -Steve Edmunds on how he came up with the name for his gamay-based wine.
- Camille Lapierre and Jean Foillard discuss the origins and doctrine of natural wine.
- Discover the unique and delicious Champalou Chenin Blancs from Vouvray.
- "Other certain trends like orange wines or natural wines, they're also fascinating, really amazing wines to be tasted. But, often these sort of trends can overpower the notion of tradition and of terroir and diversity in all the wines that are being made in the world." - Anthony Lynch
- Not your father's Lambrusco! Fattoria Moretto is part of a wave of artisan Lambrusco producers who are making super interesting wines.
- "We don't do filtration. We don't do fining. We don't use a selected yeast. We don't use selected bacteria. We don't use anything, so it's very natural wine." Daniel Brunier