"This problem was that the wine conversation became dominated by this, I'm going to say mythology, that the warm climate of certain New World growing regions, whether it be California or Australia or Argentina or Chile, dictated a level of ripeness, and that's just not true."
- Surfing Delectable and Instagram. Highlighting the pros' favorite wines of the past year featuring Rajat Parr, Cathy Corison, Richard Betts, Jon Bonné, Christy Canterbury MW, Christina Turley, Steve Matthiasson, Ray Isle, Meg Maker and Pascaline Lepeltier MS.
- We talk to winemaker Jack Roberts about moving to Napa Valley, Monty Python, New California and starting his own wine label.
- Tendu red and white wines from Napa Valley winemaker, Steve Matthiasson
- A look at what some of the leading wine experts and sommeliers are tasting and sharing via Delectable including Christy Canterbury, Cathy Corison, Rajat Parr, Jordan Salcito, Jon Bonné, Gary Vaynerchuk
- Napa winemaker Steve Matthiasson is named Winemaker of the Year by Jon Bonné