Video interview with Alessandro Bindocci winemaker at Il Poggione.
Alessandro Bindocci, Il Poggione
September 13, 2013
Tags: winemaker , video interview , rosso di montalcino
Latest On Grape Collective
- Paolo Demarie of Piedmont's Demarie Winery on the Evolution of Piedmont
- Another Way is Possible: Joško Gravner and the Never-Ending Quest for Improvement
- From Morehouse to Master Sommelier: Chris Gaither’s Journey in a Changing Wine World
- Loire Valley Vintners Are Embracing Organic Wine
- Chianti's Pietro Beconcini Winery, Where Tempranillo and Sangiovese Grow Side by Side
Chuckles Candy, SVB and Harlan: Tips From the Wine...
March 24, 2023
Eduardo Torres Acosta on Making Volcanic Wines in the...
March 20, 2023
Book Review: Italian Wine Unplugged 2.0 Offers a Deep...
March 16, 2023
A New Generation Discovers OTBN: ‘Our Favorite Night’
March 10, 2023
Bruna Flaibani on Biodynamics and why Friuli is Kissed by...
March 03, 2023
Heterogeneous Kremstal with Martin Nigl Jr.
April 02, 2021
Summiting Mount Etna - The Revitalization of a...
March 20, 2021
Family, Farming and Fermentation: Interview With Sarah...
March 16, 2021
Made in Terrassenmosel: Sarah Löwenstein of Weingut...
March 13, 2021
OTBN in Lockdown: Divorce Wines, Miami Dust and a Perfect...
March 12, 2021