Montalcino's smallest winery is also making some of its best wines. With vineyards adjacent to some of Tuscany most famous names, Podere Canapaccia is quietly making outstanding Brunello.
rosso di montalcino
- November 13, 2017Tags: rosso di montalcino , podere canapaccia , monty waldin
- May 10, 2017Tags: tommaso cortonesi , rosso di montalcino , lisa denning"For 20 years, the family made wine for themselves and to sell to neighbors and other wineries. The first bottling of the La Mannella wine wasn’t until the 1990 vintage." Lisa Denning on La Mannella in Montalcino
- September 13, 2013Categories: ValuesTags: value , rosso di montalcino , italyAnthony Giglio on why Rosso di Montalcino is a value-based alternative to Brunello
- September 13, 2013Video interview with Alessandro Brigidi, Casanuova delle Cerbaie.
- September 13, 2013Tags: winemaker , video interview , rosso di montalcinoVideo interview with Alessandro Bindocci winemaker at Il Poggione.
- September 13, 2013Tags: winemaker , rosso di montalcino , ownerVideo Interview with Alessandra Miloloti Ciacci, owner, winemaker, Mocali, Montalcino, Italy
- September 13, 2013Video interview with Violante Gardini of Donatella Cinelli Colombini in Montalcino Italy.
- September 13, 2013Tags: tenuta vitanza , rosso di montalcino , italian wineVideo interview with Rosalba Vitanza, owner and winemaker at Tenuta Vitanza in Montalcino, Italy.
- September 13, 2013Video interview with Francesco Marone Cinzano, owner of Col D'Orcia in Montalcino, Italy.