If you spent your weekend in a turkey induced stupor, not to worry. We've gathered up some of the latest in wine reads:
- Jon Bonné has made his list and checked it twice: Check out his picks for the top 100 wines of 2013.
- The sommelier of Bolivia’s hottest new restaurant has the unique challenge of building a wine list of local bottles that pair well with ingredients like llama and quinoa. Read how the former Noma alum does it here.
- A word to the wise: don’t take up winemaking in prison. Eight inmates at the Utah State prison contracted botulism after drinking a home-made hooch dubbed “pruno.”
- Is Prosecco’s rise in popularity threatening Champagne’s sparkling wine dominance. It’s enough to put Champagne houses like Nicolas Feuillatte on the offense.
- The heiress of Wrigley's chewing gum is producing high-end wine in the most unlikely of spots.