Virginia may have the nation’s longest wine history, but its rise to becoming our fifth-largest producer is a fairly recent tale.
Megan J. Stocker Headley
- March 11, 2014Categories: FeaturesTags: virginia wine , monticello , gabriele rausse
- February 18, 2014Tags: red wine regions , megan stocker , french whitesWhile it’s the red wines of France’s Bordeaux, Beaujolais, and Rhône Valley that command the spotlight, the winsome whites standing in their long shadows deserve a little table time.
- December 11, 2013Tags: sagrantino , montefalco , italian red winesLearn to love an Italian dark horse wine.
- May 10, 2013Tags: verdeca , italy , greco di tufoGet involved with food-friendly whites from Italy's verdant Campania region.
- May 01, 2013California Viognier can bridge the chasm between Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc loyalists.