"They were like, "Ha ha ha, yeah organic, organic!” But we believed in it, it was not a choice like okay, we do organic because it's fancy." The Padovani sisters talk to Monty Waldin about challenges starting out organic in Montalcino.
- December 21, 2016Tags: wine , organic wine , monty waldin
- June 23, 2016Tags: wine , tuscany , ricardo campinoti"Our lowest vineyard is 180 meters and our highest vineyard is 621 meters. The difference is dramatic." - Ricardo Campinoti
- June 10, 2016Categories: Winemakers, FeaturesTags: wine , tuscany , sesti wineryGiuseppe Sesti talks to Monty Waldin about how Brunello came out stronger following a very public wine scandal.
- December 31, 2013Categories: NewsTags: monty waldin , montalcino , greening of brunelloNearly 10 percent of all Brunello vines are now “green.”
- September 13, 2013Tags: villa poggio salvi , video interview , montalcinoVideo interview with Luca Belingardi, Villa Poggio Salvi
- September 13, 2013Tags: ulysses cignozzi , paradiso di frassina , montalcinoVideo interview with Carlo Cignozzi, owner of Paradiso di Frassina the Mozart vineyard.