1) Jancis Robinson talks hipster sommeliers and "points."
2) How three star Michelin restaurant Eleven Madison Park got into the winemaking game.
3) Frenchman Louis Antoine Luyt and the quest for Pais.
4) Michel Chapoutier is interviewed by Dorothy J. Gaiter. He talks "points" and his issues with natural wine.
5) Dorothy J. Gaiter talks Riesling with winemaker Ernst Loosen.
6) San Diego gets serious about wine.
7) Terry Theise - David White's column: Investing our hearts in Champagne. &
Dorothy J. Gaiter on the high priest of Riesling.
8) The political troubles and great potential of Turkish wine.
9) The growth of the Baja, Mexico wine region and the challenge of salty water.
10) Grape Collective published two books.