Cath and Kingsley Edwards are a beaming, delightful Aussie couple you want to sit down for a glass of wine with. Their vines at Ashbrook Estate have been in the family for generations.
- December 26, 2020Tags: western australia , semillon , magaret river
- December 13, 2020Tags: yarra valley , victoria , tim shandKicked out from his arts degree program, Tim Shand found inspiration in the glass and pivoted to heralding winemaking duties at Punt Road in historic Yarra Valley, Victoria.
- April 10, 2015Tags: shiraz , mclaren vale , grape collectiveOur mini-profile of the McLaren Vale, South Australia
- January 26, 2015Tags: two hands , barossa valley , australiaGrape Collective's Christopher Barnes interviews Shannon Kruschel at Two Hands Wines in South Australia.
- November 14, 2014Tags: world of wine , wineram , orangeWine is about experiences and Orange has an abundance of those.
- October 14, 2014Tags: yarra valley , victoria , australiaWe head off into Victoria to check out one of the top wine producing areas outside of Melbourne.
- September 16, 2014Tags: wineram , wine documentary , wineWe begin in the Barossa Valley with Seppeltsfield Winery. This is a winery with over 100 years of history and a producer of some great table wines and most definitely of fortified wines!
- May 28, 2014Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , steve pannell , shiraz"I left Hardy's and I was looking at 280 million bottles of red wine per annum. I left because I was starting to lose my passion for wine."
- May 20, 2014Tags: treasury wine estates ltd. , penfolds , kkr & co.Taking a page out of Snapchat's book, Treasury Wine Estates, the world's second-largest wine company and makers of Penfolds Grange, spurned an offer for what would have made a tremendous takeover, the value of which has our heads spinning.
- May 07, 2014Categories: Wine PeopleTags: wine , interview , cimicky winesInterview with Charles Cimicky, Cimicky Wines in the Barossa Valley, Australia.