Cath and Kingsley Edwards are a beaming, delightful Aussie couple you want to sit down for a glass of wine with. Their vines at Ashbrook Estate have been in the family for generations.
- Kicked out from his arts degree program, Tim Shand found inspiration in the glass and pivoted to heralding winemaking duties at Punt Road in historic Yarra Valley, Victoria.
- Wine is about experiences and Orange has an abundance of those.
- We head off into Victoria to check out one of the top wine producing areas outside of Melbourne.
- We begin in the Barossa Valley with Seppeltsfield Winery. This is a winery with over 100 years of history and a producer of some great table wines and most definitely of fortified wines!
- Taking a page out of Snapchat's book, Treasury Wine Estates, the world's second-largest wine company and makers of Penfolds Grange, spurned an offer for what would have made a tremendous takeover, the value of which has our heads spinning.