"Beaujolais is one of the wine world’s natural wonders and, with a nouvelle génération, we believe it can indeed come out of this better than ever. " Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher
- "The region has made its fame thanks to Beaujolais Nouveau, and for some years, thanks to the work and experience of the winemakers, the Beaujolais are also long-keeping wine, who only want to showcase themselves and give to consumers pleasure all year round." Thibaut Girin
- Camille Lapierre and Jean Foillard discuss the origins and doctrine of natural wine.
- Beaujolais Nouveau is one of wine's greatest marketing success stories. We talk to Franck Duboeuf about how the first wine of the vintage became an international phenomenon.
- Dorothy Gaiter tries 2015 Beaujolais. "Some of the wines were quite fruity, minerally and spicy, as expected of grapes grown in granitic soil, and some possessed unexpected profundity."
- When consumers think of chilled wines, they tend to think of whites and rosés. And for most Americans, a light, brisk red is an oxymoron.