"We want these wines to transport the consumers to our unique desert-like region, and at the same time we want to make wines that are easy to drink and enjoy with friends and family." - Lucia Romero
- "And Petit Verdot is suddenly about as trendy as a classic old grape can be." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher see a big change in the blending practices of some of the world's top winemakers.
- Lisa Denning discusses with Bertrand Vigouroux how his family brought new life to an old grape.
- "What we want is balance. The balance is not one side or the other. It’s not the over-ripeness, it’s not the green harvest." Facundo Pereira Casa Bianchi
- A trip to Argentina to create the book Conversations with Winemakers: Mendoza, Argentina turned into a life changing experience.
- There are few wineries out there producing wine at an $8 price that can compare to the quality of Trapiche. And with their single vineyard, Icsay, Finca Las Palmas and Gran Medalla series, they are also making interesting wines at the higher end.